- Patterns for managing source code branches
- Comment only what the code cannot say
- Game Programming Patterns
- 12 Factor App
- Lambda Architecture
- Aggregator, Leaf, Tailer - also a good Lambda Architecture diagram
- Kevlin Henney advises on writing Good Unit Tests (GUTs) by treating testing as a form of communication with multiple levels and forms of feedback.
- The first three talks from React Conf 2018 by Sophie Alpert, Dan Abramov, and Ryan Florence. A demonstration of drastically less component code by using Hooks.